We are gearing up for all the love that will be showered as cupid gets ready to pull his arrow on or around February 14th. As always, we want you to be able to put our best smile forward.
We recommend a visit to The DC Dentist in preparation for the big day. Give us a call at 202-544-3626 and we will be more than happy to help bring out your biggest, brightest smile.
1. Wake up and be thankful for another day, then grab your toothbrush and sing like it’s a microphone.
2. Practice flossing before brushing and afterwards rinsing after every meal.
3. Breathe in deeply the smell of toothpaste and mouth rinse.
4. Claim your boundaries between working hours and relaxing time and which events your toothbrush can accompany you.
5. Enjoy more bubble baths after brushing your teeth.
6. Eat good food always as it helps to sustain you which helps your teeth too.
7. Develop hobbies and enjoy learning new brushing habits techniques.
8. Sing to plants and take the time to notice the small things in life like your string of floss that does so much for you.
9. Sit and think about flossing, brushing and rinsing.
10. Explore new places to take your floss with you.
11. Hang out with your friends and family and invite them to The DC Dentist.
12. Read more books about holistic dentistry.
13. Keep a journal about your dental visits to The DC Dentist.
14. Catch the sunrise with your toothbrush beside you.
15. Spend less time on your phone and more time smiling thanks to The DC Dentist.
16. Buy yourself presents like a brand new pack of toothbrushes.
17. Try something new then try a new toothbrush.
18. Laugh out loud, The DC Dentist has you covered.
19. Have a glass of wine or pretend your rinse is wine but spit it out afterwards.
20. Enjoy being outdoors with your floss.
21. Daydream about flossing, brushing and rinsing. Then do it.
22. Make a bouquet with your toothbrushes.
23. Skinny-dip in the ocean or wear floss.
24. Listen to music and turn up the volume, then floss.
25. Drink lots of water, your teeth and tongue will thank you for it.