We love questions, it shows your concern for your overall health. Start your year off with a brand new soft bristle toothbrush and change your toothbrush every 3 months. And make your 6 month appointment to see your favorite holistic dentist, Dr. Victor.
1. Use it!- This one is obvious! Maintaining good oral health leads to overall health and wellness.
2. Sing using your toothbrush as a microphone- Grab your ipod and go to town!
3. Use them as drums sticks for a killer solo- ba dum dum
4. Twirl it between your fingers as a baton- Who says a parade needs to be taking place?
5. Use as a bookmark
6. Find a theme song to brush your teeth to
7. Tame your eyebrows- Keep those unruly strands in check.
8. Hair Dye Applicator: Toothbrushes’ bristles are perfect for applying at home hair dye to make sure you’ve covered all of the important spots!
9. Keep Nails Clean- Let your fingers soak in a bowl of warm water and soap, then use your toothbrush to scrub under and around your nails. Lastly, apply a cuticle oil to moisturize.
10. Get A Clump-Free Flutter- To give your lashes natural-looking definition, dab some mascara onto your toothbrush to gently coat them, without making them clumpy.
11. Fix Tanning Faux Pas- Create a paste by mixing baking soda and lemon juice and apply it to splotchy areas. Use your toothbrush to scrub away all traces of excess tanner.
12. Find one that fits your personality
13. Customize your family toothbrushes with names
14. Keep a brush/floss daily tracker – Here’s a quick quiz on flossing you can use to test your dental knowledge. Click here to learn more.
15. Keep an extra one in your car
16. Always have extras handy for your guests
17. Re-use old toothbrushes as an art brush: Toothbrushes can provide an amazing texture and style to your next art project!
18. Mix it up – Give a toothbrush & dental floss as holiday stocking stuffers
19. Get excited about brushing again. Trade the manual toothbrush for an electric
20. Exfoliate your lips: Swipe a little moisturizer on your lips, then gently brush them with the bristles of a clean, soft toothbrush in small circular motions (not unlike brushing your teeth). This trick removes any dry flakes of dead skin for smooth, lipstick-ready smackers.
21. Clear up pimples Dab a bit of non-gel, nonwhitening toothpaste on the offending spot, and it should be dried up by morning. The toothpaste dehydrates the pimple and absorbs the oil. This remedy works best on pimples that have come to a head. Caution: This remedy may be irritating to sensitive skin.
22. Clean smells from hands the ingredients in toothpaste that deodorize your mouth will work on your hands as well. If you’ve gotten into something stinky, wash your hands with toothpaste, and they’ll smell great.
23. Groom a beard
24. Scratch your back
25. Brush your dog’s teeth