During December we tend to be family driven as we make a stronger effort to spend more time with family and friends in a relaxed atmosphere. This is also the perfect time to work towards health and prosperity as well as the health of family and friends.
Join us as we look inward to improve our gratitude and good health over the next 21 days.
Gratitude in 21 Days
1. I am grateful for my health and grateful for the good health of family
2. Each morning I give gratitude for 3 specific things and today I am
3. Today I will share 3 things I am grateful for in my journal, with a
friend, record on my phone…
4. In speaking I use these words to emphasize my gratitude such as… gifts,
blessings, fortune and abundance.
5. Today I will focus on my time being well spent and less on money.
6. Go beyond yourself, think outside of the box and discover what you’re
truly grateful for.
7. Express gratitude to someone each day being very specific about what
8. Write a letter/note letting a family member/friend know how they have
impacted your life.
9. Find a volunteer opportunity that interests you and schedule time to
10. See gratitude and good fortune everywhere around you.
11. Look for the heroes in your life that indirectly help you on behalf
of family and friends.
12. List 3 ways someone has helped others in your family.
13. Write about 3 less than perfect scenarios and how they positively
affected your life.
14. At work or school show some gratitude, show others they are
15. Weed out a habit or 2 that makes you feel unhappy and watch your energy
16. Display your art work/awards/photos as a reminder of your unique
talents, passions and gifts.
17. Be grateful for those around you, take a break from cell phones and
talk face to face.
18. To ease up others responsibilities take a task off their hands and show
them your gratefulness.
19. Remember a funny moment and share with others. Laughter is good
20. Give a hug, a great way to show your appreciation.
21. Say Thank You, and say it often.